Monday 18 January 2010

I'm awake

and so I felt I should probably use this time to blog...


today I have much to be thankful for,
firstly the bins have finally been emptied.
This may not sound like a cause for celebration, but as we've been having quite a lot of snow recently our rubbish has not been collected in well over a month (to be fair the first two weeks it wasn't collected because after we said to each other "oh we should put the bin out tonight as it needs to be collected" we all managed to forget).

Anyway now this calamity is over I am happy.

Secondly I have a rug.
A friend was trying to get rid of a rug (and as it happens a stereo and a lamp also), I have successfully relieved them of these items and made the lounge more livable.

However sadly I have a few more reasons to be less thankful.
I still don't have a proper job :(
and I think I may have managed to move from too patient with people, to being too easily annoyed.

but then again, on the real upside - I shall soon be in bed

No comments:

Post a Comment